Friday 27 August 2010

Challenge # 4 - Musical

Thank you to everyone who entered our easel card challenge, lots of lovely entries, and again very difficult to choose the winners!!

So, here are the Top 5 selected...

42 Cindy - Winner of £10 of Stamp Man Gift Vouchers

and in no particular order...

57 - Joan
24 - Sally H
69 - JoZarty
52 - Georgina
Well done ladies!! Please take your blinkies from the sidebar:)  Now over to Frankie who is hosting our next theme

Well, here we go with a huge welcome to #4 challenge which is musical... The theme is obvious, I think, and you can use any form of stamps and stuff to play with the challenge. Just look down this line of beauties to get your inspiration and to see what our fabulous DT used to make their pieces... All the ideas can be seen and bought on Jill's website - a great place to browse and buy!!!! Have fun with your musical entries and don't forget to link to the actual piece you are submitting from your blog.
ENJOY!!! Love and light,
Frankie
xx













Stamps Lisa used:













9 comments:

  1. Thank you very, very much for voting me Top Five. I'm very pleased that you liked my card. A perfect end to a great week!
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting me for your top five! Will post it on my blog this evening x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards from the DT. The current challenge really made me think, but then I found the perfect image. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT creations, my entry isn't as tame but fits into the theme..

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for selecting my entry as winner for the easel card challenge! I am so pleased that I entered, it has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge and lovely pieces of art by the Design Team. I have entered my piece for challenge 4. Have a good evening everyone, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. DT, you have all done the most beautiful cards! will visit your blogs to leave a post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope my Christmas card isn't stretching your theme too much.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!