Friday 17 February 2012

Winners of the "Embellish It" Challenge

Hello everyone
I am back to announce the winners of the Embellish It challenge. There were so many great entries to chose from that it took me a while to narrow it down!! But eventually I came up with my top 5.
First place and a £10 Gift Voucher for The Stamp Man on line shop goes to:
I loved the colours of this chunky project and all the wonderful embellishments.

The runner's up are (in no particular order) are :

Congratulations to you all. Remember to grab your top 5 Blinkie to proudly display in your side bar. Trace, can you contact Jill at The Stamp Man to claim your voucher.

Next Friday our new challenge starts so be sure to drop by then.

Siobhan 

5 comments:

  1. congrats to you all, some fab entries :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS TRACY! And Congrats to all top picks! Thank you for choosing my project in the top 5! Big hugs, Joanna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Tracy and all the winners. Thanks for choosing mine for the Top 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and thank you for taking the time to give us these inspiring challenges Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am delighted to be a runner up so please and thank you Margaret B

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!